Friday, April 16, 2010

Yummy food!

Vegan Meals: Hits and Misses

So, as I have started a vegan diet, I have found a couple of recipes that are great, and a couple that are horrible! Josh has been awesome in trying out anything that I make... only making a negative face if totally necessary!

Miss: Radicchio Pizza with Truffle Oil

I can't figure out if it was the Radicchio or the Truffle Oil. Whatever it was, we were gagging for the rest of the night... This will never be made again in our house!
Recipe here.



Hit: Stuffed Pasta Shells

We love pasta, so this seemed like a great 'transition' meal... it was! We will make this again for sure!
Recipe here.

Overall, the last almost three weeks have been awesome for me. I really enjoy the meals and options I have been able to figure out, and I don't miss meat at all. Last night there was a commercial for chicken buckets and it just about made me vomit. I think this is the best choice I could have made for my body. I am truly happy that this came into my life.