Saturday, April 23, 2011

I have to be productive

Today I have to be productive.

Last weekend I really enjoyed doing almost nothing all weekend,
and although that felt great, I felt that I had wasted some time.

As I was trying to be productive while my decaf was brewing,
I tried to bring the recycling outside. I was unable to open the door.

I am locked in the house. Darn.

I called Josh at work in a panic, did something happen with the door this morning? Was he too hard on it? What is going on?

He is stopping home to open the door, and then going back to work. So I am having a cup of coffee while I wait.

My To Do list this weekend is a mile long... you know the normal stuff. Laundry, finalizing lesson plans, learning poetry to teach my lesson plans... dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom... etc.

BUT tomorrow is Easter, and we have 4 places to be... granted I already took one off the list, but that still leaves 3, and since Josh's family hasn't seen me since the bump is actually there, we are going to all 3.

So, Today I have to be productive.

***

On another note. Yesterday I had meetings all day. I bought a couple of Smart Waters so I could have my daily intake of water without worrying where to fill my water bottle. I was reading the label - when someone was talking about something not important, and I found that none of the sentences started with a capitol letter. NOW, how on Earth can I make my students use correct grammar when the world does not. I believe my job as an English teacher is going down the drain. My guess, ten years left and I will be only teaching Social Studies.

Sad.

***

One more thing. Lady is obsessed with trying to EAT Bandit.

***

Happy Easter everyone!