Yesterday Josh and I had a wonderful day! We were lucky to both have the day off of work and were able to enjoy a whole day doing what we wanted to!
We started off the morning with some coffee, Josh regular, me decaf. A bit of cereal and discussion on what we wanted to do for the day.. then we went to the St. Paul Farmers Market!
I prefer the St. Paul Farmers Market in terms of size, and amount of people that attend. The isle's are larger and the vendors less. It makes it much more simple to navigate.
And I am not one for crowds.
Two new cups of coffee, and some wonderful brown farm eggs and thick cut bacon from my Mother's side Family Farm (Bar 5), and then some Foccocia bread rolls, were were ready to go home. I fell off the Vegan wagon. Shoot.
Josh went to town and made wonderful Egg, Bacon, and Cheese foccocia breakfast sandwiches!
Part of the Vegan lifestyle that I am choosing to live is from the treatment or lack of treatment of the farm animals. I decided that if I were to fall off the wagon every now and again, I would be okay with it if the product came from a more appropriate farm, versus a huge production farm.
The remainder of the day Josh and I did a whole lot of nothing, along with a whole lot of hanging out. We just enjoyed the day we had, and enjoyed the weather! I hope we have a lot more of these Sundays over these summer months!
(Back to the Vegan lifestyle as of today!)