The past two weeks have been crazy. The hours are early to late, long to be under-dramatic. I have gotten into a pretty good routine the past few days, but being in a different classroom for each of 5 periods in a row is pretty rough. And I literally move from one end of the building to another and back. My feet don't know what is going on. With the size of the school, I believe on an average day, I walk about 5 miles. Maybe I am exaggerating, but it seems like that much. Which means this past week I walked about 25 miles during the school day, and another 25 miles last week. Totaling my School days at 50 miles so far.
Oh yeah, and we have a puppy. Who needs to walk. Sweet. Add another 2 miles at night.
I haven't been to the gym in WAY TOO LONG... but to me, I think I am still getting my cardio. I also think I am still getting my weight training, as I carry my crap all day. I have worked it down to the minimum, but still.
So, on a positive note, I love the kids I am working with. I am so happy to be in a Middle School, and this Middle School even more. The Administration staff keeps their hands dirty (which I appreciate, and admire), the office staff are so helpful, and kind, and the Teachers have welcomed me with open arms. I am really looking forward to a full year here and wish that this can continue for years to come.
Oh yeah, Lady is now totally teething and looks like the one car from Cars with buckteeth! ;)