Monday, September 6, 2010

Things to do...

As we are entering a new school year, I am finding that there is not enough time to do everything, meaning that something has to be cut from the list. This past week it was working out and cleaning. I think this next week I will have to find the time to both of those tasks while still maintaining my composure. Yeah, right. Like that will happen.

My current list is about a page long, and I am purposefully omitting some tasks, as I know they won't get done. I find that playing with Lady, spending time with Josh, and getting to know my new school and staff much more important. I figure that list will take care of itself over time.

My blog goal this month is to have more then 9 posts, probably spending time talking about my new school year. As this day is halfway done, I am already running out of time.

Tomorrow should be interesting. We have 950 students, about 30 'new' teachers (from other schools), the St. Paul Public Schools Superintendent, and the Mayor, Coleman showing up at about 7:40am. Let's not forget that the media will most likely also be there. Our school is pretty much ready to go - if you can ignore the boxes of books and supplies everywhere. Good.

Well, I will keep you posted on how it goes. Hopefully I will still be moving and thinking tomorrow night! Happy Labor day everyone!