Monday, January 24, 2011

Um... it has been too long!

Hi Everyone that is still there!

Apparently I have been busy... or lazy. I will go with both. I would also like to wish everyone a Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and Happy Back to School from Winter Break! In fact, it is so close I will just say HAPPY VALENTINES DAY as well!

I don't really have much to say right now. School is kind of kicking my butt. I have been so emotionally and physically pushed the past few weeks that I take a long rewarding nap after work almost every day! Lady has been enjoying it as I spoil her and let her sleep with me. (It beats me worrying about her latest chew toy in the living room!)

Anyway, I am stuck in the middle of planning two new units for English and World Geography and I am not sure if I will get my nap today. I hope I can get at least a short nap to give me new energy for the night... I am honestly not looking forward to the night of planning. I wish I wouldn't have saved everything for the last minute.

Well, hopefully I will get better at posting... and my life get some good stories... or events. Or just something to write about.

I hope everyone is having a nice Monday. ;)