Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lesson Learned

So, this weekend while Josh was away with the boys, I learned a valuable lesson.

Do not vacuum with the dog in the house. She is terrified of the noise - and the machine. When she was younger she was just curious about it, needing to be right by me to protect me and get protection from it.

Now she poops (yucky poop) on the living room rug.

I was very close to vomiting while I was picking it up and opened up all windows in the house to get the smell diffused. Luckily it was a decent temperature outside so I didn't freeze when I did this.

I will never vacuum when she is in the house, from now on I will have Josh take her for a walk, or bring her to Petco - or something!

Josh will be home later today so I am trying to quickly get my school stuff done so I can hang out with him and watch the big Super Bowl with him!