Well, Lady update:
On Valentines Day I came home to a broken Blu-Ray remote. And by broken, I mean it was hidden under our kitchen table smashed into bits and pieces. The batteries were smushed... Yes, Lady thought it was a bone.
This morning we realized we had run out of dog food and gave Lady cat food - as she LOVES Bandit's food. Yea, too much. She wolfed it down in 10 seconds and about 3 minutes later it was back up on our one and only rug in the house.
Don't worry - she cleaned it up.. she didn't want to waste that AWESOME food! ;)
So gross.
School is school. The kids are so up and down. I feel like I need the weather to get nicer so the boys can expend energy before and after school - not as much during school... I am getting a grip on the curriculum planning, I just don't want to do it. This weekend it has to be done. For Monday. No more putting it off.
Not really much more right now... just enjoying some couch time with Josh and Lady.