I won't speak good of my kids again (at least to the extent I did!)
My cat had been getting so much better dealing with my dog. Until we screwed up his basement perch. He peed all over 3 of my good bath towels, about 15 good kitchen towels, and the laundry carpet. It REEKS down there. Luckily the carpet is a remnant so we can get rid of that without tearing apart the basement - but still. Jerk.
I will not screw up his hide-out ever again.
I like to move around the classroom. Not only does this help with overall Classroom Management, but also helps me catch the ones that are slacking. The past month I have realized that my pregnant body isn't the same as my non-pregnant body. I get woozy, and light-headed. I can't do what I could do before. Wow, am I happy the last few months of the pregnancy will be out of school. (Summer break)
I will not walk around so much. I will learn how to be my most effective from sitting down.
Overall, I consider these some pretty good lessons to learn. It might have taken one too many errors to get there - but heck, at least I got here!
On another note, I am now in my 26th week of being pregnant. I now think that I really look pregnant, and not just fat. To the unknown person they can now ask me when I am due... What is the baby... and so on... I am enjoying it. What is confusing is that my stomach is large... I can no longer 'sneak' through the small openings... I can no longer move as fast as I used to... Bending over is interesting... and I always have hands on my growing belly. Weird.
Milestones to look forward to: Glucose test in two weeks, Choosing a name, and getting the nursery ready... and then the big one... AUGUST when our baby girl arrives in our arms!